Dr. St. Petery has been practicing integrative medicine for over 15 years. She is board certified in Family Practice and also has her board certification with the Institute For Functional Medicine. Her passion for nutrition and exercise serve as tools to help her motivate her patients to achieve optimal health. Her own health issues have made her more understanding of the journey that each patient goes through on the path to wellness.
- Medical exams and lab work
- Nutritional IV therapy (chelation, peroxide, ozone, vitamin C, glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, Meyer’s cocktail)
- Oxidative therapies
- Bio-identical hormone replacement
- Stem cell therapy
- Infrared sauna
- Ozonated clot matrix
- LDA (low dose allergen therapy)
- Nutritional counseling and guidance
- Lipo shots. We also have a complete store of professional brand supplements and vitamins, and ship out daily.
Harpersville Family Medicine
71 Jackson Street
Harpersville, Alabama 35078